I’ve had few busy weeks but today I found the time to do this interesting foodbloggers meme. In Our Kitchen‘s JMom has tagged me.
1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try.
Bookmarked for months, no time to do.
- Chinese Sweet & Sour Pork – Like Stef, I’ve had enough of sweet and sour pork that’s either too sour or too sweet, too thick and gluey. This dish plus more Asian recipes from Noodles and Rice.
- Tom Kar Kai (Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup) – I like Thai food and this one from Thess of Eet Smakelijk? looks easy to prep and really delicious.
- Choco & Mocca Latte – This is from Pinoy Cook. I wanna save money and bring Starbucks into our home, enjoy every zip while working in front of our desks and laptops, even watching Starbuck herself on the new Battlestar Galactica.
2. A foodblog in your vicinity.
An expat but non-Pinoy, The Chef’s Madam is also blogging from Beijing, her boyfriend being a retired Chef.
3. A foodblog located far from you.
Right now I could think of those in the USA’s east coast states like Stef in Pennsylvania, Ces in NY, JMom and Dexie in North Carolina, Tina in New Jersey…
4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?).
5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?