Are you having problems with vegetables for the little one? If your answer is yes, try this. A recipe from a friend of mine. Funny how when we see each other online (Facebook it is!), we end up talking about food. It’s actually the second recipe I tried from him; the first being Thai Basil Fried Rice. Also YUM.
Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. L’s posted Youtube clip. It is so easy to follow.
L’s “tamiong”! (There’s a story why it’s called that way hehehe…)
- 1 large ggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Parmesan Cheese
- Combine beaten egg and soy sauce with a dash of salt in a bowl.
- In a plate, combine Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds.
- Position your preparation plates next to the frying pan in this order: the pan on far left (as my kitchen dictates), next to it is the plate of cheese and sesame seeds mixture, then the egg mixture, then the flour on far right.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer over medium-high heat.
- Coat slice of eggplant with flour, then dip in the egg mixture, and then coat with sesame seeds and cheese mixture on both sides. Fry in batches for about 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
Lasang Pinoy, Sundays. Freestyle.