I haven’t started cooking for LP6 and I am already listing down 10 random facts about myself that most of my readers don’t know. I’ve been tagged by Ces of essenCes for this ‘too much info’ meme. Half-tagged, I guess, and this is my 2nd meme. The 1st one is food-related.
Anyways, I decided to list down what I find interesting, amusing, funny or even weird…
1. I remember quite vividly some scenes during my very 1st birthday.
2. I was a member of my HS choir despite my lack of talent in singing.
3. I was about 6-7 years old when I watched King Kong with my dad. 29 years later, my dad and I watched Peter Jackson’s remake with my 5-year old son.
4. After a painful breakup with a boyfriend years ago I actually proposed marriage to a gay friend of mine. Some kind of a marital arrangement that alleviates societal obligations. Blah blah blah. Seriously.
5. Sleepless nights for me means a string of dreams and the weirdest are those of gay women & orgies.
6. I have a book of poems written since I was 12 until I was about 25. I still keep it.
7. I drafted my 1st architectural layouts when I was 8.
8. My math is definitely above average.
9. When I was 16, I promised myself I should have breast implants by 30. I’m way past 30, still flat and lost interest in the idea a long time ago.
10. My real name is neither Francisca nor Francesca.
I’m tagging stel of baby rambutan, kai of bucaio, lani of CHIBOG CHICKA LAKWACHA ATBP, JMom of In Our Kitchen, toni of wifely steps. Post 10 random and interesting facts about yourself and they don’t necessarily need to be food-related. And tag 5 people, too.